Attorney Paul A. Shapiro
Handle Over 2,000 Personal Injury Cases in Tallahassee
Serving the Tallahassee community for more than 20 years, Paul Shapiro works tirelessly to obtain full, fair, and just compensation for his clients. Shapiro Law Firm, P.A. was founded by Attorney Paul in 1997. Since its founding, Shapiro has represented clients in personal injury, wrongful death, product defect, and complex civil cases throughout the State of Florida as a Tallahassee personal injury attorney. Shapiro has represented clients as far South as Miami, as far Northwest as Pensacola, and as far Northeast as Jacksonville; although most of the clients cases are from Leon, Gadsden, Wakulla, and Jefferson counties, as well as the surrounding Big Bend area. Shapiro has personally handled more than 2,000 personal injury cases in the Tallahassee area.
- Along with his dedication to serving injured clients, Shapiro is an active member of several organizations, including:
- Florida Bar
- The Florida Justice Association
- Colorado Bar
- American Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar
- American Justice Association
- State of Florida, 1995
- State of Colorado
- District of Columbia, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Middle Districts of Florida
- Stetson University, undergraduate, 1992
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 1995
Federal District Court Judge, Intern
- Received top marks from the judge for his internship work
- Clerked for several prominent law firms in the St. Petersburg and Tampa Bay
Shapiro has been practicing personal injury law in Tallahassee since 1996 with a focus on car, truck, and motorcycle accident cases. Shapiro has obtained recoveries for more than 2,000 injured clients. We know personal injury law.
Shapiro recognizes the importance of family and strong family values. Shapiro spends most of his free time with his wife and three young children. Shapiro enjoys hiking, running, biking and fitness activities. Shapiro also enjoys frequent visits to Florida Parks and America's National Parks.
If you have sustained an injury due to negligence, contact us today at (850) 629-7226 to schedule your free initial consultation. We are eager to help!